Welcome to the MJRBot Control Panel!
Note: To get latest updates/news on MJRBot check out our twitter channel over at: Here
MJRBot is a Twitch/Mixer chat bot coded in Java with a PHP/JS front end with the help of MySQL for storage, it offers a ton of features including but not limited to Games, Points System, Chat Moderation, Custom Commands, Discord/Game Integration Support, and more. Please see below for a full list of features!
List of Features
- Support for Mixer & Twitch Platform
- Custom Commands (With customizable options for usage permissions)
- Quote System
- Math Game
- Heist Game
- Fruit Machine/Slot Machine
- Point System (With many ways to spend/earn points)
- Auto Points Giving for users being in chat
- Rank System (With different ranks having their own privileges/rewards)
- Ability for a user to check how long ago a user followed a channel (Twitch Only!)
- Ability for a user to check how long ago a user made their account (Twitch Only!)
- Subscriber/Re-Subscriber/Gifted Subscriber/Bits alerts (For Twitch!)
- Subscriber/Re-Subscriber/Hosting alerts (For Mixer!)
- Automated Announcements
- Event Tracking (For events such as viewer Join/Leave a channel)
- Discord Integration
- Chat Link between Twitch/Mixer/Discord
- Game Integrations, currently Call of Duty (BO4 & WW2), PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Stats support for custom commands
- And much more!
You can find the Command List here for details on commands/features that are available!
No personal data such as email address is stored while your on/logged in to the site, When you are logged in only your username & platform type is stored in a session. Also apon logging in your twitch access token is sorted via mysql for use by the bot for getting list of subscribers.
We also store other user/viewer/channel data which is collected by the bot, the data that is sorted is:
- Point values (per viewer) earned from the bot
- Rank values (per viewer) obtained by the bot
- Logging of events in a channel that are record by the bot: Join/Leave/Sub/Resub/Gift Sub/Give Bits to the streamer/Use of a bot command/Recived points/Loss of points/Quotes provided by the add command
- Moderation Actions such as being flagged by the link checker
We also store analytics, the analytics that is sorted is:
- Number of Commands Used
- Number of Messaged Moderated
- Number of Points Gained
- Number of Points Removed
If you would like a copy of your data or want your data deleted or have any questions please email me at [email protected]